Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Baby

Our sweet baby girl


cuddle bug

full of energy


fearless



future farmer

lover of peanut butter & jelly

hilarious personality

huge heart


Papaw's girl


book reader


animal lover

supportive sister



huge hugger


excited about life


class clown


non dress wearer



our sweet little girl


absolute miracle


gift from God


a blessing to all



Happy Birthday Sweet Kate!


We love you!



Sweet Katelyn was an absolute surprise! It was my first week back at school. My team and I (who I absolutely adore) were sitting in staff development and I started feeling sick. I thought it was food poisoning and started drinking anti-nausea medicine. After two days of this, my team started teasing me about being pregnant. I of course thought they were nuts. I mean Addison was only 5 months old (and I was on birth control). How on earth could I be pregnant? They finally convinced me to take a pregnancy test. On my way home from staff development, I picked one up to take at home. I remember taking the test and just crying. How could we possibly take care of three kids under three, much less afford them! I ended up being 8 weeks along. I certainly think God had a plan. Isaiah came home at 8 1/2 months old, three months after he came home I was pregnant with Addison, three months after Addison was born I was pregnant with Katelyn. God certainly had a plan for us! I absolutely adore our youngest child. She is a spitfire, a tough little girl (like her mama) and looks like a Fuller (my maiden name). She is our sweet blessing that I couldn't imagine our family without. We sure love you baby girl! Happy 3rd Birthday!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

That dang broccoli cheese soup! I bet you laugh every time you eat it now, I think about it when I do!
Love that I got to share those crazy (sweet) moments with ya!
She's a doll!

Shyla said...

I have to agree with you that she looks just like you! Maybe she'll be a star soccer play when she grows up!