Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer Days Drifting Away!

So much for blogging every week! I am so busy with our 4 sweet kids, that it's hard to find time to do a lot of things I meant to do (or would like to do).

I have truly enjoyed this summer with my kids. I cherish the time I spend with them and love watching them grow. What I haven't enjoyed is all the laundry and dishes! I'm washing more dishes than I've ever washed in my life. Soon after I've cooked breakfast, it's time for lunch, then they are hungry for snack and before I know it, it's time for dinner. Cooking all these meals, plus feeding an infant bottles, just means more dishes that I've ever seen! I think I run the dishwasher at least twice a day. Oh, and then there is the laundry! I think between the 6 of us we wear at least one load of clothes a day. If I don't stay on top of it, I end up with huge piles after just two days. I really think these kids must be wearing more than one outfit a day!


Now for some pictures. We had a great 4th of July at the Farmers Branch fireworks and I was able to get a few pictures of the fun.














No comments: