Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Then and Now

While going through the adoption process with Isaiah I was addicted to our agency's ezboard account. I could communicate with other moms who were going through the adoption process and understand everything I was feeling. One of my favorite threads was called Then and Now. The Then and Now thread was a collection of our Guatemalan cuties referral pictures and then a picture of them at the current time. So, I've decided to do my own Then and Now thread! It is amazing how much the kids have changed!



Isaiah at 4 months at the Guatemalan Westin.


Isaiah now at 3 years. He loves his UT clothes!




Addison Grace at 5 months. I'm not sure why the picture is so little, but you can still see how precious she was!






Addison Grace now (22 months)




Katelyn Danielle at 2 months!




Katelyn now with her daddy!




It is amazing how quickly children change. I can't wait to see how much they change in the next couple of months! Oh wait, maybe I can, because in the next couple of months my kids will be 3, 2 and 1!



Until Later,

Melissa

No comments: