Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Typical Saturday

Every other Saturday Jason has to work and so I spend the first part of the day by myself with the kids. We have a great time playing, reading and just having fun. Here are some of the pictures from this past Saturday:

I seriously thought I lost Addison this weekend. After yelling for her, checking outside because I thought she climbed out the dog door, and checking the garage because I thought she learned how to open the door, I finally found her! Look where that little stinker was hiding. (Yes, that is her brother's toy box.)


Here is Isaiah pretending to be a pirate.



And of course, Katelyn was just as quiet as can be playing with her toys.

I hope your Saturdays are filled with as much fun and entertainment as mine!


Melissa

No comments: