Monday, February 23, 2009

I Love WEEKENDS!

Jason and I really had a great time with the kids this weekend. They were in great moods and were just a joy to be around. Here are some pictures from this weekend. Enjoy!

Here is Isaiah dressed as a pirate with some sort of tail from a Halloween costume on his head. Yes, he really is like this quite often. He certainly keeps Jason and I laughing. For example, a couple of weeks ago I caught him wiping his runny nose with is finger and writing on the window. Now the mom in me was absolutely grossed out. Seriously, did I just see my son wiping his boogers on the window. I of course told him how grossed out I was, in which he responded, "I was just practicing making the letter C." The teacher in me was so proud, however, I did make him help me clean the window! Sorry the picture is so dark, I'm still learning to work the camera.

Here is Addi Grace all dressed up just needing a shopping cart. I think she's going to be a bag lady for Halloween! She is so full of personality!

Here is Katelyn just being her cute self. Can you tell she is teething? I love those little chunky cheeks, they're almost as cute as her chunky thighs.

Until next time,


Melissa

No comments: