Monday, July 20, 2009

Not My Child Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So, I've decided to give this a try. I do have a lot of moments where I say, "Who's child is that?" all along knowing that they really are MY children!

It was not my sweet loving children who decided to all drink water from the puddle out in the front yard. And I most certainly would not laugh and just grab a camera.





It is not my precious curly haired child who carries her backpack, stuffed with all kinds of things, all around the house at all times. And we certainly do not call her "bag lady."



It was not my little man who had to go the bathroom and just decided to pull down his pants and go in the front yard. And it was not me who just smiled and didn't say a thing. I most certainly would never allow him to do that.

It is not my strong willed child who yelled at swim lessons, "Princesses do not swim!" and refused to do anything at swim lessons. And her sweet little sister did not absolutely love swims lessons!




Until later (I'm sure there will be many more "Not My child" moments in between!),

Melissa

No comments: