Friday, July 24, 2009

Princess Addison

Oh my dear sweet Addison. She is fiesty, stubborn and certainly knows what she wants(and she finds a way to get it). I have always said that Addison will be a leader. It is just her personality. She is just so strong willed. But she is also adorable, loving and just so darn cute. I love the curls, the smile and everything about her. But man there are some days she makes me want to cry. The conversation from the other night was this:

Isaiah (screaming): "Mom, Addison just peed in my shoe bucket."

Me: "You are kidding, right. Why on earth would she pee in your shoe bucket?"

Isaiah: "No, I'm not teasing you. But she did dump my shoes out first."

Me: "Well, that's good. I'll go check on her."

Sure enough, as I was cooking dinner (Stuff like this always happens when I cook dinner!) Addison dumped out Isaiah's shoe bucket and peed in it.

Me: "Addison Grace why did you pee in the shoe bucket?"

Addison: "Because I needed to and I didn't want to walk to the bathroom."

Me: "That is so gross, we don't pee in shoe buckets."

Addison: "Well, at least I wiped with that shirt."

Seriously, are you kidding me! What on earth am I supposed to say or do in response to that.

But that is my daughter, my sweet, stubborn, curly haired princess! I sure do love her!

No comments: