Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tis the Season

I absolutely love Christmas time. I have always loved Christmas time, but I love it even more now that I have children. I love to see the expressions on their faces when they see Christmas lights, help put up and tree and most of all open gifts.

Ever since Isaiah came home (almost 4 years ago!) we have gone to the Gaylord Hotel to take in all the sights and sounds of Christmas. We take pictures with Santa, watch the train go by, look at all the beautiful lights and just have a great time.

This year we experienced Christmas at the Gaylord with more than just the Clark Crew (the five of us). My family joined us and we had a great time (We missed you dad, hopefully you can join us next year!).

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.





The Clark Crew

Me with my Mom and my Brother




Grandma with her grandkids


Grandma & Katelyn watching the water. Katelyn was fascinated by the water.


Isaiah waiting for Santa



I love this picture! I may have loved it more if the kids would have looked at the camera. However, Isaiah pretending to drive the sleigh was too cute!



Happy Holidays,


Melissa

No comments: