Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
~Author Unknown

I asked the kids what they love about their dad and here are their responses. Isaiah fell asleep before I could get his answer so I'll post it tomorrow!
"I like him when he plays with me. I like him when he says, give me some pudding (it's a Daddy and Addison thing, I don't really understand it!). I love my daddy."


"I love my daddy." - That's all I could get her to say (over and over again).

I could not have asked for a better father for my children. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you for all that you do to make us feel special and loved. We love you!

And to my dad, I love you! You are such an incredible father and grandfather! Thank you for all that you have done to help mold and shape me into the person I am today. We love you!

No comments: