Friday, June 18, 2010

This Past Week

This past week has been crazy! On Saturday Kate sliced her foot open on the metal siding that lines the flower beds in the front yard. She had to have 4 stitches put in the bottom of her foot. It looked terrible! She was a trooper! She hardly cried when she cut her foot open, but when they gave her the numbing shot she was in so much pain that it made me cry. If you saw Kate walk the rest of the week you would think that there wasn't anything wrong with her. She is one tough cookie.

On Sunday we had Addison's dance. She did incredible. I was so proud of her! She had the best time and is still talking about it.

On Wednesday, Addison got in trouble and was so mad at her dad that she threw a huge fit. Jason told her to straighten up, to which she replied, "You made me sick." Jason asked her how he made her sick and she proceeded to throw up all over him. I was standing in the hallway laughing because it really was a sight to see!

The rest of the week was spent looking for houses, finding a house, signing a lot of documents and fixing our house the way that the new buyers want it. I have been teaching summer school and with all the house stuff I have had no break. I think that's just the way this summer is going to be!

Happy Summer!



No comments: