Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Moment You Turn Your Back

It never fails. The moment you turn you back (or discipline another child) one of your children gets into something that they really shouldn't. It doesn't matter that you put the object out of reach or told the child 4 times not to touch it. So tonight, I was vacuuming, Jason was disciplining a child and before I knew it:

This carpet deodorizer (which I love):


Ended up on my rug (which I also love). Note the computer wire in which my child decided to start playing in the deodorizer with.



If you look real close you can see little footprints in all the powder.

Oh, and the guilty part has little feet that looked like this after the incident:

And so who is the guilty party:

Only sweet precious Kate could make a mess like that!
Jason and I always joke that if you don't hear Kate you better go find her. She is always into something. And again tonight, she proved us right!
Until later,
Melissa

1 comment:

Carrie said...

But can you really get mad at a face like that! Just think you are leaving all that mess for a few days...great escape for a little bit!