Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

We decided to go to the Pumpkin Patch on a Monday that Jason and I both had off this year. It was a dreary, wet, sunless day, but we decided it was worth the trip because it probably wouldn't be too crowded. The lack of a crowd was wonderful, but the wet mud mixed with three kids who don't care if they are muddy, made for a real mess.

Katelyn wanted to keep all of the pumpkins.


Isaiah wanted to play in the bounce houses and wanted nothing to do with the pumpkins.
Addison was acting completely goofy.

After attempting to take pictures with the pumpkins we decided to leave and head to the bounce houses.
I really did not think that Kate could climb up the bounce house slide, but again she amazed me. It helps that she is in the 90th percentile for height.

This is the only picture I got of the three of them all day.


The slide was so met that water was bubbling out of every crack in it. Just look at Isaiah's socks.



The kids played on the bounce house slide for quite a while and then we headed to one more part of the pumpkin patch before heading home. Not only does the pumpkin patch have pumpkins and bounce houses, but they also have wooden trains and tractors and many little wooden figures.


Addison just loved Ariel!

Kate loved the wooden tractor.

After much fun, it was time to go. Poor Kate wanted to stay and play.

We headed to the car carrying Kate (screaming) the whole way. Jason put the car in reverse and before we knew it we were stuck. I wish I would have taken some pictures of Jason's car stuck in the mud, but I was trying to be a supportive wife. I was actually very impressed with what Jason did to get the car out of the mud. I don't know what I'd do without him!

Until next fall,

Melissa

No comments: