Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Pictures 2009

We had Christmas pictures of the kids taken today. Or should I say, we attempted to have Christmas pictures of the kids taken today.

Isaiah looked adorable and smiled great. His dimple just melts my heart.





Addison looked precious and just smiled and smiled. I love her little smile and curly hair.


And Kate just cried and screamed "Mama" the whole time. I even tried to leave the room and hide so that she would maybe stop crying. Needless to say, we have a lot of pictures of Kate crying!

We tried to have her sit on Jason's lap. We were just going to crop him out. That didn't work either.
And once she stopped crying she just started reaching for me.


We did manage to get a couple of pictures of Kate not crying, here is her best picture.




Oh wait, there's a smile, but only because she was jumping off of a stool to me. It's nice to feel loved, but oh how I wish I would have gotten just one good picture of Kate.


And a picture of all three. Forget it, they turned out terrible. All I can do is laugh when I see them. Oh, the memories!




We did manage to get a couple of pictures of just Isaiah and Addison.




Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope your family pictures (or pictures of just your sweet children) turn out much better than ours!

Until later,


Melissa















1 comment:

Quirky Momma said...

I love your adoption story! Your kids seem so close and joyful!