Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yum...Chocolate Covered Marshmallows

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was out of town for my Grandpa's funeral. I will post more about it at another time. But for now, a post that will bring smiles...'


I found this easy recipe for chocolate covered marshmallows. They were a hit with the kids.

The final product. I put the marshmallows on lollipop sticks, dipped them in melted chocolate and then in some rainbow sprinkles.

Kate with her marshmallow pop (it looks like she has chocolate lipstick on). Kate has the craziest Texas hair. It is big and fluffy. It makes me smile every time I see it. I'm pretty sure she'll hate it when she gets older.


Addison Grace and her marshmallow pop.



Isaiah's face shows just how much he loved the marshmallow pops.



Until later,


Melissa


No comments: