Thursday, July 28, 2011

Big Sisters!

Jason and I were shocked to find out that we were expecting baby number in 4 in January! We found out in May and tried to keep it low key and private from the kids until we knew that everything was okay. However, after being very sick for a week and home with the kids all summer, they were beginning to worry about me (especially Isaiah). Here is the beginning of the conversation we had with the kids:


Jason - "Do you guys want a new brother or sister?"

Isaiah - "Only if they are brown."

Addison - "Only if it is twins."

Katelyn - "No, I am your baby."

I think the kids were as shocked as Jason and I were to find out! However, they have become so excited about their new brother or sister. Jason and I have started to buy baby supplies so that once school starts I won't have as much to worry about.We are keeping the gender of this little one a surprise until his/her birthday, so we are buying everything gender neutral. It is actually very hard to find a lot of gender neutral things (especially clothes). We recently bought a car seat and stroller and the girls have been testing it out with their baby dolls. It is so cute! Here is a picture of what they were doing today.

I sure do love these girls! I can't wait to see them with their new brother or sister!

Until later,
Melissa

No comments: