Friday, July 15, 2011

Sea Life Aquarium

The kids and I visited the new Sea Life Aquarium in Grapevine with my cousins on Thursday. We had such a great time! The pictures really aren't that great, sorry! The light was so different in the aquarium and you are not supposed to use a flash and since I'm such an amateur photographer, the quality is really lacking!

The aquarium had a lot of different areas where the kids put their heads through a "bubble" up into the aquarium and see the fish swimming by. This was definitely one of the kids favorite things!

They also had a walk through fish/shark tunnel. It was really neat. The kids were at first a little nervous about walking through it, mainly because the floor was made of glass.


The kids posing at one of the little stop sitting areas. Addison wants to be a model, so she poses in every picture!

Isaiah with my cousin Kasey! We are so proud of everything he has accomplished. He is in the Navy and heading to Hawaii for three years very soon. It was so nice to spend some time with him! I wish you could see this picture better, but Isaiah and Kasey have almost the same skin color! Isaiah just loves Kasey (as do we all)!

My other cousin, Christy! She is incredible. She is so helpful with the kids and they just adore her. I'm not sure what we would do without her. Her and Isaiah were touching some starfish in the children's area.

I promise that Sweet Kate was with us, she just doesn't like to get her picture taken. Her is one picture I was able to get of her!

The kids touching some starfish and other sea creatures.

I sure love these three kids!


Until later,

Melissa

No comments: