Sunday, July 24, 2011

Isaiah's 6th Birthday - Part I

We celebrated Isaiah's 6th birthday with the Clark side of the family on Saturday night. It is hard to believe that he is almost 6. It's even harder for me to believe that he's been home for 5 1/2 years!

Isaiah loves SpongeBob, so we decided to do a SpongeBob cake. It turned out great and was delicious.
Isaiah with his cake! I love this picture of him. His smile just melts my heart.

Isaiah blowing out his candles!
Addison loves birthdays! It doesn't matter that it isn't her birthday! She just loves the birthday atmosphere.
Katelyn enjoying some birthday cake!

Isaiah with some of his presents!


Isaiah opening his present from Mom & Dad! The 2-sided Christmas paper was the only wrapping paper I had!

The girls on Isaiah's surfboard!
In two weeks we head to Great Wolf Lodge with my side of the family to celebrate his birthday. Stay tuned for more pictures of our sweet 6 year old!

Until later,
Melissa

No comments: