Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Addison Grace

I can't believe that Addison turned three on Sunday. Kate and her shared a birthday party since their birthdays are 10 days apart. It was a cute, totally pink, princess tea party. It was a blast! We had a professional photographer take all the pictures so I don't have any to download. But, if you go to the photographer's blog you can see a few of the pictures. They turned out incredible! It is under "C" family.

http://www.doubletakephotodfw.com/

The one thing I will never forget about the party is Addison's reaction when everyone sang Happy Birthday to her. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. We really thought she was crying but she was just so excited she couldn't contain herself. I'm going to try and post the video soon!

Happy Birthday my sweet Addi Grace. I couldn't imagine life without you. You are a true blessing who brings so much joy to mommy and daddy!

1 comment:

Shyla said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!