Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Lipstick Girl

My conversation with Addison went like this today:

Addison - "Hey mom, I found this lip gloss on the floor (in my car), can I put it on?"

Me - "Sure, let me help you."

I then opened the lip gloss and put a little on her lips.

Me - "Addison how was school today?"

I then tried to give her a kiss, to which she responded.

"Mom, a girl never kisses right after she puts on her lipstick. You can kiss me right here on my cheek."

I just stared at her and thought to myself, "Is this seriously my child?"

This picture is courtesy of Aunt Christy from Addison and Katelyn's birthday party.

I love you sweet Addi Grace, but Gramma and Christy sure have rubbed off on you!

Until later,
Melissa

1 comment:

Shyla said...

You have a princess on your hands!